A SplitDividerView sits between any two other views in a SplitView.
The SplitDivider mixes in
SC.SplitThumb to allow the user to drag
it around. The dragging process will cause
SC.SplitView to adjust
other children as needed.
Defined in: split_divider.js
- Fields borrowed from SC.View:
- acceptsFirstResponder, acceptsMultitouch, ariaHidden, ariaRole, attributeBindings, autoMixins, backgroundColor, childViewLayout, childViewLayoutOptions, childViews, childViewsNeedLayout, classNameBindings, classNames, concatenatedProperties, createdByParent, designMode, displayProperties, enabledState, firstKeyView, hasLayout, hasTouch, hasVisibility, isBuildingIn, isBuildingOut, isChildViewLayoutLive, isEnabled, isFixedHeight, isFixedPosition, isFixedSize, isFixedWidth, isKeyResponder, isTextSelectable, isView, isVisible, lastKeyView, layerLocationNeedsUpdate, layerNeedsUpdate, layout, modeAdjust, nextKeyView, page, pane, parentView, previousKeyView, renderDelegateName, shouldInheritCursor, shouldInheritEnabled, tagName, themeName, toolTip, touchBoundary, transitionAdjust, transitionAdjustOptions, transitionHide, transitionHideOptions, transitionIn, transitionInOptions, transitionOut, transitionOutOptions, transitionShow, transitionShowOptions, useStaticLayout
- Fields borrowed from SC.Responder:
- hasFirstResponder, isFirstResponder, responderContext
- Fields borrowed from SC.Object:
- isDestroyed, isObject, nextProperty, object, property, target, toInvalidate
- Fields borrowed from SC.Observable:
Field DetailisSplitDivider Boolean
Walks like a duck. Used and maintained by
SC.SplitView to keep track
of which of its
childViews are dividers.
The layout direction of the parent SplitView. May be
SC.LAYOUT_HORIZONTAL. This property is also added as a class on this
You generally will not set this property yourself; it is managed by the parent SplitView.
- Default value:
Documentation generated by JsDoc Toolkit 2.4.0 on Wed Apr 08 2015 10:02:21 GMT-0600 (CST)