Represents an empty state that gets assigned as a state's initial substate if the state does not have an initial substate defined.
Defined in: empty_state.js
- Fields borrowed from SC.State:
- currentSubstates, enteredSubstates, historyState, initialSubstate, name, parentState, representRoute, statechart, stateIsInitialized, substates, substatesAreConcurrent
- Fields borrowed from SC.Object:
- concatenatedProperties, isDestroyed, isObject, nextProperty, object, property, target, toInvalidate
- Fields borrowed from SC.Observable: